Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Week: May 12-18, 2008

Aside from the existing people I’m discipling, I have also visited some new prospects:

  • Abrea Family
  • Nang Asing
  • Ophelia & Iking

All are prospects referred to me by Bro. Gerry. I’m still trying to build relationship with these people except for Nang Asing who has already died 2 years ago. I have also visited Ervie Remarata this week. She has already attended our worship service once and I just did some follow-up on her.

On the other hand, you will be pleased to know the Attendance during the English Worship last May 11:

  • Adults 56 (Note: Goal is only 50 for adult)
  • Youth/Singles 48
  • Children 22
  • Total 126

This is really good news and I am hoping the we will reap what we sow before the end of this year. I think our main concern now will be our financial goal of Php 30,000.00/month since we are only averaging Php 20,000.00/month for now. I am still trying to ask God’s wisdom on what He wants us to do about this. In a worst case scenario, I believe that God will provide as He always did.


Thank you for your support.


In Christ,
Aldous Echegoyen
Church Minister

No comments: