Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WEEKLY REPORT

Week: May 5-11, 2008

The following are the people which I am discipling and have visited for the week…

Name of Disciple Date Visited Remarks
1. Danilo Davila0 5/06/2008 Still trying to schedule home Bible study
2. Ephamay Davila0 5/06/2008 Still trying to schedule home Bible study
3. Nora Mejos0 5/06/2008 Met husband for the first time/invite
4. Wilmer Olano0 5/10/2008 Reviving relationship/invite
5. Susan Pagba0 5/08/2008 Bible study set/text for available time

Aside from my personal visitations, I also visit with some of the interns’ prospects. I also supervise the interns work and Lief Mark’s every 8:30 AM from Tuesday to Saturday. On top of that I also see to it that the “operation” in the church is well coordinated and programs are directed to our goals in saving souls and changing lives.

I have informed the leaders late last month and have requested that I will be devoting my full time in my business during the weekdays and will only be giving my time to the church during weekends. I have requested that this be granted to me only from May to June so that I will have adequate time to build up my future income so I can finally give up another Php 5,000.00 from my salary. The leaders have given me their approval on this.

In spite of the approved arrangements, I have shown in my report that I have given full attention to the church work even during weekdays even until 10:00 PM. I have not even mentioned above my needed study time for my Sunday sermons which I do every 4:00 AM everyday.

I hope you find this report encouraging and I hope I have shown my total and unwavering commitment to the church of our Lord here in Mactan. To God be the glory!!

You will also be pleased to know that our Adult attendance last Sunday during the English worship was 97. Our goal was only 50 adults every English worship and we have exceeded it. Praise God!!!

In His service,

Aldous Echegoyen
Church Minister

No comments: